How do I file a Homestead Exemption?
Please contact the Assessor’s Office at 504-362-4100 to file for a homestead exemption.

Show All Answers

1. How do I file a Homestead Exemption?
2. My assessment seems high, whom do I call?
3. How do I change my mailing address?
4. When do property tax bills go out and when do they become delinquent?
5. Do you accept the postmark on the enevelope as evidence of the date filed?
6. Do you take partial payments?
7. What is the interest rate on delinquent property taxes?
8. Does the Sheriff's Office sell any property for back taxes?