Mug shots of arrestees are available for purchase by the media and the public at $10 per photo. If you are interested in purchasing a mug shot from the Jefferson Parish Sheriff's Office, you may email your request or visit our Public Records Center. One of our Fingerprint Identification Section clerks will process your request upon receipt. Your request will be processed and available for you to pick up on the same business day.
Please include the following information in your email:
- Your full name (first, middle initial, last)
- Your contact information (phone or email)
- The name of the person (the arrestee) whose mug shot you are requesting
- The arrestee's date of birth
- The date of arrest
- Preferred method of payment (cash, check, money order, or credit card - Visa or Mastercard only)
- Preferred method of delivery (pick up in person or email)
Payment & Pick Up
If you want to pick up the photos in person, select any method of payment. You may then simply pick up the photos from our Fingerprint Identification Section at 1233 Westbank Expressway, Building A, between the hours of 8:00 am and 4:00 pm, Monday through Friday. The mug shot photos will be released to you upon receipt of payment.